Social Worker, Dietician, Nutritionist for Remote
Company: RPM Healthcare
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description*THIS IS A REMOTE/TELECOMMUTE POSITION AND
APPLICANT CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.This time we are
looking for NJ and or NY license only. What is Remote Patient
Monitoring?Remote patient monitoring (RPM) uses digital tools to
track patient health data from outside the healthcare setting.
Patient data is collected from wherever the patient is located &
electronically transmitted (securely) to their health care
providers. RPM is helping to reduce healthcare costs by increasing
in-home support, patient education and accountability and prevent
relapse or readmission to hospitals.
About UsRPM Healthcare is a fast growing new company developed by a
passionate, talented entrepreneurial team with nearly 40 years of
patient education experience. Our team has created an application
called RPM365 that is used to continuously track patients with
chronic conditions like asthma, COPD, diabetes, hypertension, etc.
The application is used to identify out-of-range values that can be
dangerous, and to notice trends and/or triggers that may be
impacting an individual's medical condition. In order to follow up
on patients over time and offer a more personalized quality of
care, an RPM 365 Care Coach is assigned to support, engage and
track the patient's data which will ultimately be received by the
patient's health care provider.
About YouIf you are a licensed SW, SW Assistant, Dietician,
Neutritionist, etc in serving patients remotely this may be the
opportunity you are looking for. RPM Healthcare is looking for
people who are passionate about improving healthcare delivery,
leveraging technology to improve patient outcomes and have the
capability and desire to work in a rapidly growing and changing
environment. This position will require you to be tech savvy and
comfortable with phone outreach. If you are applying to be an RPM
365 Care Coach, you are someone who is willing to work as an
independent contractor (no benefits offered) and comfortable with
telephonic outreach and engagement. Additionally, you are caring,
patient, persistent, understanding, respectful, able to build
trusting relationships, flexible, motivated and a self-starter.
Duties and Responsibilities:In this role you will be part of a
growing team working to improve the home-based healthcare
experience. You will be representing RPM Healthcare and serving the
patient's medical provider as you develop a relationship of trust
with the patient. The role of an RPM365 Care Coach is to:
- Outreach to prospective patients provided by medical
system/practice to accept their provider's invitation to start
RPM365 and consent to the services. The patients you enroll remain
your patients for care.
- Serve as the point of contact for patients enrolled in the
RPM365 platform by their health care professional.
- Help patients connect to the RPM 365 app and set up their
- Engage regularly with all assigned patients to encourage
consistency with the treatment plan and ensure they remain within
the data range set by their provider.
- Schedule regular monthly check-ins with the patients.
- Monitor patients' data.
- Educate patients through shared information (articles, news,
- Inform the patients' healthcare providers electronically of
monthly progress and any observations learned through the
- Attend virtual meetings with RPM Healthcare's team for
information updates.Minimum Qualifications:
- Possesses a Clinical Certification/License (Social Worker, SW
assistant, Dietician, etc)
- Knowledgeable about the basics of chronic health conditions
related to the devices and the operation of those devices: i.e.
glucose monitor, blood pressure cuff, pulse oximeter, spirometer,
scale and more
- Proficient with technology
- Comfortable with navigating computer platforms and familiar
with smart phone functionality
- Comfortable with telephone outreach and engagement
- Experienced with client interaction
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Highly organized and efficient
- Detail-oriented and good at multi-tasking
- Team Player
- Exhibits a strong sense of ambition, self motivation and self
discipline.Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Telemarketing or customer service experience
- Tele-health experience.
- Strong technology experience
- Patient monitoring experience.
- Patient Education experience.
- Additional language is a plus.Expectations and Compensation
- Work from home
- Pay $22+/hr + full benefits
- 2 Weeks PTO + 1 week Sick tine, Holidays, Health Insurance and
- Full time between 9:00 am and 5:30 PM Mon through Friday. May
start part-time for few months prior to moving to full time
- Will receive training
- Will report to the Care Team Manager
- We offer opportunities for growth within the company Our RPM
team is passionate about our mission, energized by our growth
opportunities, and is inclusive and collaborative in our day-to-day
interactions.. If you are a people person who thrives by helping
others and is motivated to help build a company that makes a real
difference in the health community, then we look forward to hearing
from you. Please be sure to add a cover letter with your resume.
Powered by JazzHRastznqnnCO
Keywords: RPM Healthcare, New Rochelle , Social Worker, Dietician, Nutritionist for Remote, Healthcare , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!