LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Great Rates, Freedom of Choice
Company: Preferred Care Staffing
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Come Join our team of healthcare heroes!Who We AreWe are a team
that is focused on patient care and quality, -We -believe in the
ways that Healthcare Professional creates positive impacts on our
communities. Through the delivery of innovative and specialized
care, a culture of safety and respect. -We simplify the scheduling
and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals like
you with shifts at our nursing facilities. Available shift options
include per-diem, contract, short-term, long-term, temporary to
permanent. With Preferred Care, you'll get the pay, freedom, and
flexibility you deserve.Why Preferred Care?We grow better together!
At Preferred Care we believe in investing in our team members and
growing careers through role-based - promotional opportunities.
Join our team members and thrive in our people first culture that
is rooted in diversity and inclusion and offers many other tangible
opportunities such as:
- Benefits: Your choice of three different -benefits -programs
including health, life, vision, and dental -insurance, and a
competitive -401K -match incentive
- Bonuses: We offer competitive pay, annual increases and
-bonuses for -retention and certification/license completion
- Work/life Balance: Many of our locations offer -flexible -work
- Additional Benefits: Employee Discount Programs -
- Career Pathing: We are growing and promoting from within
- New graduates are welcome!
- sign-on bonus
- Weekends only possibility
- All shifts Available!
- Weekly Pay/ Direct Deposits!
- Guaranteed Hours!
- Overtime pay!
- Immediate placements!Who You Are:You're a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) that's looking for the freedom and flexibility to build
your own schedule and earn higher pay.What You'll Do:
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, and
ensure the health, comfort, and safety of patients.
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to
- Aid physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if
needed.What You Should Have:
- A high school diploma and graduation from an approved LPN
- An applicable Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) state
license.Flexible Work Schedule:
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- OvertimeFeel free to inquire about our variety of LPN'S
opportunities in your area to please your desire. Call us!
Keywords: Preferred Care Staffing, New Rochelle , LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Great Rates, Freedom of Choice, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!