Internist / Family Medicine Physician / Board Certified / FQHC / Part-Time
Company: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Urgent Care opening in Bronx, New York. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
An Article 28 Facility, serving the Bronx and Westchester
community, is seeking a Board Certified Internist / Family Medicine
Physician to join their team. Their goal is to be the primary
medical facility of choice, for patients and referring physicians
in Greater New York and Westchester County, because of their
commitment to providing high-quality healthcare to their patients.
This prominent medical facility is known for meeting the healthcare
needs of the entire community through incomparable patient care and
Compensation and Benefits for the Internist / Family Medicine
- The salary for this position is $90+ / hr (Negotiable)
- This is a Part-time position
- Benefits include Malpractice
Requirements of the Internist / Family Medicine Physician:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have at least 1 year of experience
Responsibilities of the Internist / Family Medicine Physician:
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections,
influenza, and pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex
illnesses, in adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other
specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed
treatments with patients.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet,
activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
Keywords: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing, New Rochelle , Internist / Family Medicine Physician / Board Certified / FQHC / Part-Time, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!