Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Company: Sigma Health Rehab
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Sigma Health Rehab is actively seeking a Per Diem Occupational
Therapy Assistant (COTA) for a Skilled Nursing Facility.
COTA Duties Include:
- COTA's Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with
- COTA's Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a
- Supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done
- Report the Resident's progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Keywords: Sigma Health Rehab, New Rochelle , Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!