Physician - Virtual Express Care - Telehealth
Company: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Telemedicine opening in Bronx, New York. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
The Virtual ExpressCare is a 24/7 telehealth service that offers a
simple and easy way for our patients to access high-quality and
affordable virtual urgent and COVID care services. The ability to
meet patients where they are will allow NYC Health + Hospitals to
deliver safe, competent care outside of the four walls of hospitals
and health centers. Available through the website (ExpressCare.nyc)
or through phone, VEC will serve as a major outlet of growth for
NYC Health + Hospitals and PAGNY. This position is 100%
virtual/remote and open to all medical specialties. Requires
current NYS License.
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest
multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to
nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the
most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people
do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity
of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is
committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic
physicians and promotes our health professionals' wellness.PAGNY is
comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who
provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest
public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are
highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who
deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients
throughout New York City.
- Full Time or Per Diem opportunities available.
- Must have professional etiquette and attire in a well-lit,
private space without interruptions.
- Providers are representing NYC Health + Hospitals while on
shift to the service and attire and background only show NYC Health
+ Hospitals branding.
- Must be available to immediately answer all calls during the
- Has access to a computer or tablet device with a web camera and
microphone. Screen must be large enough to handle video
telemedicine and clinical documentation. In exceptional cases,
ExpressCare will provide devices to the provider.
- Have secure broadband Internet access with a connection
sufficient to stream high-definition content. PAGNY will not
reimburse the provider for costs associated with Internet
- Have access to a mobile device with ability to receive phone
and SMS messages for IT support and on-shift coordination.
- While working offsite must be able to log into NYC Health +
Hospitals VPN and Epic.
- Complete required Epic training and can access ExpressCare
module (ASAP and/or Urgent Care).
- Open-minded to using technology.
- Medical Doctorate with Board Certification in a medical
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine,
Pediatric specialties preferred
- Urgent care experience preferred
- Active and current New York State License, DEA, BCLS or ACLS
certification and Infection Control Certification REQUIRED
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire,
plus proof of subsequent booster vaccines within one month of
eligibilityFor more information regarding this opportunity, please
email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Senior Physician Recruiter for
PAGNY, at Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Keywords: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), New Rochelle , Physician - Virtual Express Care - Telehealth, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!