Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Company: Medical Director Services PC
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Nurse Practitioner (NP)Medical Director Services PC is looking
to hire an experienced Nurse Practitioner (NP) to service a skilled
nursing facilities in The Bronx.Excellent salary will be offered,
commensurate with experience.DUTIES:
- Assuring delivery of quality care services to all patients in a
respectful and professional manner.
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying
short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be
addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to
deliberations; recommending options and courses of action;
implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing
physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and
immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic
regimens; giving normal growth and development information;
providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living;
promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing
patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating
future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising
management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Develops health care team staff by providing information,
educational opportunities, and experiential growth
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical
Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner,
Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management,
- Must be Board CertifiedExtensive training will be offeredWe
will consider applicants that have Hospital setting
experienceLOCATION:Bronx, NYABOUT US:Medical Director Services was
founded in 2016 when SNF's were shifting a focus on value at the
same time treating residents with a higher level of acuity. MDS PC
puts an emphasis on quality and customer service first. Another
crucial focus is treating in place when possible and reducing
unnecessary hospitalizations. MDS PC is experienced in providing
medical services in an SNF setting with an understanding of how to
give effective medical care in an SNF as well as an understanding
of the survey process. We are currently providing services in
facilities with specialty units and provide appropriate medical
personal with the experience in treating residents on a vent. It is
standard for our providers to reach out to the surrounding
hospitals to ensure that we have good communications in terms of
the continuation of care. We put a major focus on reducing the
number of medications as well as the requirements with narcotics
and psych meds. 3MDSPC3
Keywords: Medical Director Services PC, New Rochelle , Nurse Practitioner (NP), Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!