Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit ManagerBeth Abraham Center for
Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a full-time
Registered Nurse (RN) to work as a Unit Manager in our skilled
nursing facility in Bronx, NY
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Hours
- 95k+ SalaryDUTIES:
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their
- Monitoring Residents and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident &
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident and family problems & needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies &
standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Full-time, sub-acute and PCC knowledge a plus.
- Should work well in a team environment.
- Current New York State RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- It should be friendly and a team worker.LOCATION:Bronx,
NYBRX2002ABOUT US:Bronx Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is
a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. One of the
earliest members of the Centers Health Care family, we've been
leading the way ever since. We've developed into an outstanding
rehabilitation center, a renowned skilled nursing facility, and one
of the borough's leading providers of in-patient and in-home renal
dialysis. But as we've grown larger and more advanced, offering
more sophisticated rehab and care, we've retained our home town
culture. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of
life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger,
healthier, and happier. Bronx Center is a proud member of the
Centers Health Care ConsortiumCenters Health Care is a fully
integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and
skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four
states. In addition, we provide special services including
in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those
with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled
Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services,
Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted
Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is
well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual Opportunity
Keywords: Centers Health Care, New Rochelle , Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!