Company: American Medical Response
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B)
We are currently offering a $4,000 sign-on bonus for full-time new
hires and a $2,000 sign-on bonus for part-time new hires!
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME or PART-TIME Opportunities
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond
to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and
deliver high-quality care, treatment, and customer service to
* EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care,
and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical
techniques and equipment.
* Document patient information, condition, and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
* Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
* Use appropriate skills to provide care including communications,
medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office equipment, and
* EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company
safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation of
emergency medical response vehicles.
* Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied
health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
* State Driver's License
* State EMT certification
* CPR/BLS certification
* Driving record in compliance with company policy
* Pass Physical Ability Test (PAT)
* Some work experience, preferably in healthcare is preferred
Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical Response's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: American Medical Response, New Rochelle , EMT Basic, Healthcare , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!