Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Constant Care Health Services LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
W-2 WITH FULL BENEFITS! HIGHLY COMPETITIVE RATES!Constant Care
Health Services is a Staffing Agency that provides Excellent
Services to our Community. We are currently seeking HealthCare
Heros to join our 5 Star Skilled Nursing Facilities throughout the
Bronx. We provide ample training, support and communication to our
team of healthcare professionals to ensure their success!We are
currently hiring Part Time and Full Time Speech Language
Pathologists ( SLP ) to join our talented team.Call us today at
718-704-1100 to schedule an interview!Benefits for Speech Language
Pathologist ( SLP ):
- Medical (family plan options)
- Generous Vacation package
- Sick payQualifications for Speech Language Pathologists ( SLP
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology ( SLP) is
- one (1) full year of supervised work experience as a Speech
Language Pathologist ( SLP )
- As required, licensure of certification by the
stateResponsibilities for Speech Language Pathologist ( SLP )
- Evaluates patient's speech and language abilities, creates
treatment plan, and performs periodic reevaluations.
- Manages and records all documentation regarding treatment of
patients as according to all policies.
- Instructs and counsels other health team personnel and family
members in methods of assisting patient in improving correcting,
and accepting his disabilities.
- Attends and participates in all needed case conferences and
Keywords: Constant Care Health Services LLC, New Rochelle , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!