Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Weekends
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - WeekendsWilliamsbridge Center
is actively seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor for our
skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior
long-term care experience, and have an excellent positive attitude
to act as the leader of a group.DUTIES:
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents' cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper level
- Must hold valid NYS RN License.
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1 years Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader
of a group.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.WMT1991LOCATION:Bronx, NYAbout
Us:Williamsbridge Center is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled
nursing facility located in the heart of the Bronx. Our size
enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident
to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to
ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by
maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. We believe
that therapy is a vital component to gaining a healthier lifestyle.
We offer intensive occupational and physical therapy. Our center
has assumed the leadership role in the provision of comprehensive
rehabilitative health care, offering individuals the opportunity to
develop skills essential to restoring their independence.
Williamsbridge Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
consortium.Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute
care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services
in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we
provide special services including in-center and home dialysis,
ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers
Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed
Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult
Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every
level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our
employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development,
career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous
compensation packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual
Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/Vvi0OsOLUyT
Keywords: Centers Health Care, New Rochelle , Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Weekends, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!