Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Bronx/PC
Company: MedLead Careers
Posted on: August 3, 2022
MedLead Careers - If you possess a passion for geriatrics and
looking to grow your career, this one's for you!
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to see patients and coordinate
patient care at a Nursing Home in Bronx, NY. We offer growth,
support and outstanding benefits.
- Demonstrate competency in planning and preparing for the care
of the residents.
- Managing all primary care related consults.
- Check in with patients who have acute issues and establish a
- Prescribe and interpret labs and diagnostic tests to obtain
information for underlying infections or abnormalities.
- Prescribe medication and drugs.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on medical knowledge and the
patients' medical history.
- Collaborate with Medical Directorsand Registered Nurses to form
a high-performing medical team.
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients with
patients, family members and the medical team.
- New York NP license
- Board Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsibility and reliability
- Long term care experience is strongly preferred
- Full time
- Monday - Friday
- 8 Hour Days
- No weekends
- No on-call requirements
- Competitive Salary! $125,000-$145,000
- Health benefits
- Malpractice Insurance
I look forward to introducing you to this great offer!
Keywords: MedLead Careers, New Rochelle , Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Bronx/PC, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!