Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA - Bronx
Company: Flagstar Rehab
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Flagstar Rehab - urrently seeking full time/on-going, per diem
coverage or weekend availability forCertified Occupational Therapy
Assistant/COTAin SNF setting to perform for treatment,
patient/family education, in a state of the art SNF Rehab
Department. You will work with a diverse and multi-disciplinary
Responsibilities of the Certified Occupational Therapy
- As a skilled COTA/OTA Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant,
you will collaborate daily with OT supervisor, and treat patients
as per their POC.
- Providing quality therapy services to individuals that will
help them recover from TBI, CVA, stroke, Parkinson, Multiple
Sclerosis, Cancer, orthopedic surgery and other debilitating
- Treatment that will help the patients to improve their physical
function, and cognition to live functionable lives.
- Document their progress with the use of innovative EMR
Job Requirements of the Certified Occupational Therapy
- Degree required
- Active New York State license and registration
- CPR certified
- EMR competent
- SNF experience preferred but willing to train new grads.
Benefits of the Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant/COTA:
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable)
- Mentoring is available for those who are interested.
- Weekend, after work hours coverage and scheduled staff time off
coverage also available.
- NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester and Long Island locations
Keywords: Flagstar Rehab, New Rochelle , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA - Bronx, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!