Clinical Data Architect
Company: Teladoc Health
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Our company is a fast-paced, growing, and exciting health
technology company focused on innovative approaches for improving
the healthcare system. The Analytics team is responsible for
providing powerful insights to internal and external customers.
These insights are derived from a multitude of different data
sources, including but not limited to Medical and Pharmaceutical
Claims, Patient Management Systems, Disability Claims, and
Operational data. We have an outstanding opportunity for candidates
with a strong interest in developing world class healthcare
analytics and leading-edge business intelligence expertise.
Analysts will use tools like SQL to pull, transform and display
data to create business and client insights. Candidates will need
strong organizational and communication skills to coordinate
between multiple stakeholders across internal and external teams to
deliver results. The position will provide candidates with the
opportunity to work on and lead several different projects to help
the team continue to develop innovative new ways to turn data into
The Clinical Data Architect role will partner with internal and
external customers in determining data and information needs and
define how information will be applied, while integrating systems
current and new to making key business decisions. This role will be
integral to forming relationships with internal and external
clients based on information and will provide and identify critical
levels of insight to drive product improvement and increase sales
and client retention. This position will lead projects studying
patterns and trends across the industry and within our business to
help shape the direction of analytics, products, and strategy. This
will span across multiple systems from data warehouses to
internet-based access points. The role will also look to integrate
new sources to expand the suite of data being integrated. The role
must be able to resolve stakeholder issues for supplied
applications in a supportive manner and ensure that others won't
experience the same issues going forward. This role will be key in
development planning for the short- and long-term department
- Partnering with internal and external customers to manage
end-to-end analytic project.
- Develop and maintain data model integrity and purpose while
still meeting stakeholder and client needs.
- Link data servers and sources across platforms.
- Integrate external data sources to be used with internal
systems for delivering analytical solutions.
- Creating/updating SQL scripts to pull, transform, and combine
our clients' data sources and to create optimized data resources to
drive analytic applications.
- Assist in developing immediate and long-term plans to be
carried out by developers.
- Maintain visualization servers and versioning control.
- Optimize and automate processes currently in place.
- Effectively manage time to meet deadlines through
- Manage a small team of developers.
- Contribute to a learning culture within the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science,
Math, Statistics or Health Care Analytics or related field. In lieu
of a Bachelor's degree, an equivalent combination of education and
experience is accepted.
- 6+ years' experience networking information systems
- 6+ years' experience in the development and interpretation of
health reports, health care analytics, or health care statistical
- 2+ years' experience working in the healthcare/health
insurance/health benefits sector.
- 4+ years' experience managing a team of developers.
- Direct customer interaction and presentation experience is a
- Experience in project management tools, Jira Administration
- Extensive experience in best practices to link systems together
using various BI and coding tools, such as Qlikview or
- Expert in SQL.
- Strong data visualization and dashboarding skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including
the ability to interpret and explain data for a variety of
audiences and present to stakeholders.
- Proficient project management experience, coordinating with
internal and external clients to gather requirements and deliver
- Experience with research and regression analysis
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative team
- Able to develop long-term plans and communicate clearly to both
stakeholders and developers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solutions oriented, with the ability to solve problems and
drive issues or projects to conclusion.
- Provide an innovative and creative perspective.
- Able to give as well as receive criticism with the intent to
improve self and others.
The base salary range for this position is $90,000 - $125,000 . In
addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for
performance bonus, RSU's, and benefits (subject to eligibility
requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2022. Total
compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited
to, type of position, location, education level, work experience,
and certifications. This information is applicable for all
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the
healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in
whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health
signals and personalized interactions to drive better health
outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a
person's health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS
for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more
than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the
growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top
employer by numerous media and professional organizations.
Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this
fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal
and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based
solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which
those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new
Growth and Innovation: We've already made healthcare yet remain on
the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our
mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will
discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age,
race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender
identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee
organization, medical condition, family history, genetic
information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or
Keywords: Teladoc Health, New Rochelle , Clinical Data Architect, Healthcare , Purchase, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!