Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
Company: Greenlife Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Womens Health opening in Bronx, New York. This and other nurse
practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
JOB TITLE (#1352): Women's Health Nurse Practitioner - Bronx,
A premiere established healthcare group operating in New York since
1999, with over 300 providers across Manhattan, Bronx, Queens,
Brooklyn, Long Island and Westchester County, is seeking Mid level
and Advanced practitioners across multiple disciplines to join
their growing team for opportunities in Skilled Care Facilities,
Multi-specialty Outpatient Facilities, and Housecalls
With facilities that include Outpatient Clinics, Urgent Care
Centers and Multispecialty Clinics, this Is a one of a kind
opportunity to care for Skilled Care and Home bound patient
population while having training opportunities within other
specialties. If you are seeking an opportunity that offers a great
salary, benefits and work life balance with an organization that
fosters professional growth, please apply.
Training opportunities in your preferred specialty are offered
after 24 months of employment.
Compensation and Benefits for the Women's Health Nurse
- The Starting Salary range is $110,000 - $140,000 / yr
- These are Full-time or Part-time positions
- Student Loan Repayment
- Personal Driver to worksite
- Assigned Medical Scribe
- Training opportunities to work in other specialties
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Federal Holidays
- Sign-on Bonus
- Annual Bonus
Requirements of the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified
- New Graduates are welcome for Housecalls and Outpatient
- Must have at least one year of experience in a Nursing Home for
Nursing Home opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner:
- Record patient medical history and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency,
matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals,
clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer,
please call our office: or submit your Resume/CV to us.
Keywords: Greenlife Healthcare Staffing, New Rochelle , Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!