Physician / Radiology / New York / Locum or Permanent / Neuroimaging Radiologist Job
Posted on: September 19, 2022
A medical center in New York City is actively seeking a new
Neuroimaging Radiologist for a great opportunity with their growing
staff in the Bronx. Part-time and full-time opportunities are
available!Responsibilities:The Neuroimaging Radiologist will be
responsible for providing screening and diagnostic breast imaging
services. Details include:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 7am to 3pm, 8am to 4pm, or 9am to 5pm
- Call Duties: NoneQualifications:
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Experience in Advanced Imaging techniques
- Qualified to practice under MQSAYour privacy is important to
us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our
recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details
before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
Keywords: LTO, New Rochelle , Physician / Radiology / New York / Locum or Permanent / Neuroimaging Radiologist Job, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!