Medical Director-Nursing Home
Company: Essen Health Care
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Medical Director opening in Bronx, New York. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Essen Health Care is currently seeking a Medical Director for our
Nursing Home Division
- We Offer Competitive Salary
- Malpractice, Health Insurance, Dental, Optical, life
- Generous PTO
- Pretax dollars transit and parking
- Paid Medical Malpractice
The selected candidate(s) will be responsible for continuum quality
routine patient care and rehabilitation to our patients. Essen
Health Care specializes in providing quality care in our
Your responsibilities would include, but not limited to the
- Examining and coordinating the facility's activities to
guarantee medical quality.
- Assisting with training, continuing education, and promotion of
- Managing the facility's budget.
- Updating, amending, and replacing medical policies with the
advice of the medical board.
- Developing cooperation between physicians, paramedics, nurses,
and medical departments.
- Evaluating and managing any disfunction of medical
- Ensuring staff and facility's compliance with federal and state
regulations and codes.
- Keeping your medical knowledge, experience, and licenses up to
The successful candidate will have the following
- A Medical degree and board certification in Internal Medicine
family medicine, emergency care, or occupational health
- A license and certification to practice medicine.
- Five or more years' experience in administration.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation
- Good computer and electronic record skills
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills.
- Nursing Home experience strongly preferred
Essen Health Care is a growing community healthcare network
provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care
to some of the most vulnerable and under-served residents of New
York State. Guided by a ‘population health' model of care, Essen
has five integrated clinical divisions offering services in primary
& specialty offices, urgent care centers, and nursing homes, as
well as house calls for home bound patients; all clinical services
are also offered via telehealth. Our Care Management division
supports patient-centered care through care coordination, complex
care management and helping address health-related social
Founded in 1999, Essen provides care in all five boroughs of New
York City, with a primary focus in the Bronx. Staffed by over 300
primary and specialty care physicians and advanced clinicians,
Essen Health Care is one of the largest, most comprehensive private
medical groups in New York City. Essen maintains a Clinical
Information Services team that maintains our enterprise-wide
electronic medical record system, data repository, clinical
analytics and population health capabilities. Our Community
Services teams creates and sustains relationship with community
organizations and agencies and health plans.
Essen is dedicated to ensuring the quality of care for all patients
and has been designated ‘Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home' by
the National Committee for Quality Assurance. Essen has won awards
for its patient care innovations and recently launched Intention
Health Ventures to develop and commercialize our technology
ESSEN HEALTH CARE IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Essen Health care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and
we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically
Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs,
hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs,
healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare
administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical
officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical
director jobs, medical ceo jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical
administrative jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Essen Health Care, New Rochelle , Medical Director-Nursing Home, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!