Company: Essen Health Care
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Gastroenterology opening in Bronx, New York. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Essen Health Care is currently seeking a Gastroenterologist
- We Offer Competitive Salary
- Malpractice, Health Insurance, Dental, Optical, life
- Generous PTO
- Pretax dollars transit and parking
- Paid Medical Malpractice
The selected candidate(s) will be responsible for continuum quality
routine patient care and rehabilitation to our patients. Essen
Health Care specializes in providing quality care in our
- Consulting with patients to understand their health
- Performing specialized tests to diagnose patients.
- Determining proper courses of treatment.
- Consulting with a patient's primary doctor.
- Analyzing patient historical data.
- Consulting with other specialists, such as oncologists, in the
case of cancer.
- Performing endoscopic procedures to inspect internal
- Performing X-Ray, MRI, and ultrasound scanning.
- Performing surgery in the digestive tract.
- Medical degree.
- Completion of a three-year internal residency.
- Completion of a three-year Gastroenterology
- Attainment of certification from the American Board of Internal
- Proficiency in performing endoscopic and colonoscopy
- Proficiency with X-Rays, MRIs, and ultrasound
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Essen Health Care is a growing community healthcare network
provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care
to some of the most vulnerable and under-served residents of New
York State. Guided by a ‘population health' model of care, Essen
has five integrated clinical divisions offering services in primary
& specialty offices, urgent care centers, and nursing homes, as
well as house calls for home bound patients; all clinical services
are also offered via telehealth. Our Care Management division
supports patient-centered care through care coordination, complex
care management and helping address health-related social
Founded in 1999, Essen provides care in all five boroughs of New
York City, with a primary focus in the Bronx. Staffed by over 300
primary and specialty care physicians and advanced clinicians,
Essen Health Care is one of the largest, most comprehensive private
medical groups in New York City. Essen maintains a Clinical
Information Services team that maintains our enterprise-wide
electronic medical record system, data repository, clinical
analytics and population health capabilities. Our Community
Services teams creates and sustains relationship with community
organizations and agencies and health plans.
Essen is dedicated to ensuring the quality of care for all patients
and has been designated ‘Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home' by
the National Committee for Quality Assurance. Essen has won awards
for its patient care innovations and recently launched Intention
Health Ventures to develop and commercialize our technology
ESSEN HEALTH CARE IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Essen Health care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and
we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically
Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro
jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric
gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Essen Health Care, New Rochelle , Gastroenterologist, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!