Company: Narayan Pharmacy
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: November 23, 2022
As a member of our outstanding pharmacy, you will be responsible
for assisting customers and ensuring that prescriptions are filled
and organized appropriately. We value all of our pharmacy
technicians, and we will always strive to provide you with growth
and career development opportunities. In this role, you will work
closely with our lead pharmacists and pharmacy manager to provide a
high level of service and ensure that the company brand is
represented in a positive manner. If you are looking to expand your
skill set in a fast-paced yet supportive pharmacy environment, we
would love to review your resume and qualifications. We are ready
and willing to interview personable and enthusiastic employees and
provide our pharmacy team with a new and knowledgeable member.
* Assist pharmacists as needed and fill prescriptions in a timely
and careful fashion.
* Answer basic questions regarding prescription and
non-prescription drugs and refer customers to pharmacists if you
are unable to answer their questions or assist them.
* Use automated software program and pharmacy system to update drug
inventory, fill prescriptions, and enter customer information.
* Contact medical practices and hospitals regarding patient refills
and potential drug interactions; call insurance companies to obtain
prior authorization for prescriptions requiring step-therapy.
* Verify that patient insurance and health information is accurate
and up to date; enter information into computer if an update is
* Maintain pharmacy by ensuring a neat, clean, and sanitary
appearance, and that over-the-counter drugs are neatly organized
* Suggest additional pharmacy products and services during
checkout, and inform customers about current promotions.
* Ensure that cash registers are balanced at the end of each shift;
collect and deposit money securely into store safe before
Job Skills & Qualifications
* Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) degree (preferred)
* Customer service experience
* Ability to pay close attention to details and notes
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to stand, bend, lift, and kneel for four or more
* Previous pharmacy experience
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Narayan Pharmacy, New Rochelle , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!