Clinical Laboratory Technologist
Company: Staff Icons
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality at all times.
- Attends and participates in continuing education and in-service
- Follows safety protocol at all times.
- Understands and practices the elements of the National Patient
- Demonstrates knowledge of clinical laboratory
- Prepares packages for shipment within the guidelines of KCHC
laboratory established policy and procedure.
- Addresses issues or situations that require immediate or
additional attention and informs Supervisor or other appropriate
leadership of such situations.
- Participates in internal/external quality assurance
/performance improvement activities and programs, departmental and
team/committee meetings, and facility-wide training.
- Valid certification as a clinical laboratory technician issued
by the NYSED.
- One year of full-time paid experience as a technologist
performing pertinent tests and analyses in a clinical laboratory as
defined in Title V, Section 57 1 of the New York State Public
- Associate degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or
- Knowledgeable in chemistry procedures
Keywords: Staff Icons, New Rochelle , Clinical Laboratory Technologist, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!