CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Advanced Care Staffing
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Advanced Care Staffing - We offer a wide array of work
opportunities across all boroughs in New York including Westchester
area. We are currently looking for CNAs who wants to work full
time, part time or weekends only at our Long Island and Queens and
For Fresh Grads, earn your experience with us! For our experienced
applicants, include us in your pool of experience and see what we
can do for you.
- Competitive rates! $18-20/hour for CNAs (Depending on the
- Paid Sick days
- Voluntary Medical Insurance
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
We also have:
- Complimentary gift card by just starting work with us
- Paid orientation
- Referral Bonuses of up $100
- 24/7 Company access
- Wide variety of shifts and locations.
- Flexible Schedules
- Full time, part time, or weekend openings
- Career growth opportunities
- CPR Classes
- Friendly, caring and supportive team here in Advanced
- Plus your own Operations Manager to attend to all your
As a CNA you are the front line of our Clinical Department. Your
work and commitment will ensure that the residents and patients
receive high standard of care and this is what our facilities
expect from our employees.
To be eligible, applicants should have:
- Current license and registration
- Physical Exam valid within 10 months
- MMR & Varicella titers
- Quantiferon or PPD
- Chest X-Ray if PPD/Quantiferon is positive
- 2 Personal reference letters
- Original Social Security Card
- 1 Valid ID
- And you must be eligible to work in the US!
If you need a new part time work, better full time or a consistent
weekend work, call us at ADVANCED CARE STAFFING and look for our
wonderful and dedicated Talent Acquisitions Specialists. You can
also call me at 718-305-6700. Ext 289 , Ask for Joanne!
Here at ADVANCED CARE STAFFING, We take staffing close to
Keywords: Advanced Care Staffing, New Rochelle , CNA Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!