Company: Catholic Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Board-Certified Breast Surgeon is needed to join Catholic Health
for an established practice in Nassau County. Catholic Health is an
integrated system encompassing some of the region s finest health
and human services agencies. With 17,000 employees, 6 acute care
hospitals, 3 nursing homes, a home nursing service, hospice, a
community-based agency for persons with special needs and a network
of physician practices, Catholic Health s high standards have
resulted in a 24% market share.
- We have a growing physician medical group of more that 400
employed physicians and 1600 independent physicians in our
- We are an innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care
and vascular surgery
- Our physicians receive competitive compensation and
- Physicians enjoys autonomy, a better work-life balance and
clinical satisfaction while delivering strong patient
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so
you can focus on growing and achieving the highest quality in your
We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and
passion for patient care. Specific Requirements include:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in NY State
- Board-Certified and Graduating fellows are encouraged to
- Minimum commitment of 5 days a week within our working days of
Monday through Friday
- This Breast Surgeon opportunity is for an existing very busy
practice in Bethpage within a mile of St. Joseph s Hospital.
- Fellows strongly preferred Catholic Health was voted as the
Best Place to Work by Newsday and Modern Healthcare. Interested
Candidates should send their CV to Tracee Thomson, AVP Physician
Alignment at .
Keywords: Catholic Health, New Rochelle , Breast Surgeon, Healthcare , Bethpage, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!