Lab Technologist -Syosset Hospital FlexStaff
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
1. Sets-up and performs a variety of routine and/or complex
laboratory tests and procedures relevant to the particular lab area
and personal qualifications. Prepares and tests specimens for
examination and reports results.
2. Follows established in-process quality control procedures
including recording data.
3. Performs routine and/or preventive maintenance on laboratory
4. Troubleshoots basic instrumentation, culture media, chemicals,
reagents, stains, solutions, technical problems and
5. Maintains sufficient supplies at work station.
6. Ensures and maintains quality control and assurance
7. Uses Infection Control practices and procedures.
8. Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor's Degree in
Medical Technology, Basic Science or related field, preferred.
*Licensed by New York State Education Department (NYSED) as a
Clinical Laboratory Technologist (or as appropriate to area of
*Minimum of one (1) year work experience and/or training specific
to the work being done in the area noted above, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Rochelle , Lab Technologist -Syosset Hospital FlexStaff, Healthcare , Syosset, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!