Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gotham Health, Morrisania - Bronx, New York - Full Time
Company: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Bronx, New York. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest
multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to
nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the
most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people
do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity
of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is
committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic
physicians and promotes our health professionals' wellness.PAGNY is
comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who
provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest
public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are
highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who
deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients
throughout New York City.NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health,
Morrisania is located on 1225 Gerard Avenue and has been serving
the South Bronx for over 45 years. We are a Federally Qualified
Health Center (FQHC) providing coordinated world-class primary and
specialty care with dignity and respect for all New Yorkers,
without exceptions. At Morrisania, we practice a person-centered
caring culture that values delivering compassionate, quality
healthcare in partnership with our patients, community
organizations, and staff. Morrisania is focused on high-quality,
affordable care to everyone regardless of ability to pay or
immigration status. Morrisania serves the community through a
two-pronged approach: providing treatment to those who need it
while at the same time emphasizing prevention. We strive to deliver
services in a way that maximizes each patient's opportunity to
achieve successful health outcomes, we believe in every person's
right to participate in their care plans, we facilitate
partnerships with other community resources to meet the needs of
our patients beyond healthcare, and we celebrate and recognize the
compassionate care of our committed staff. Join our team if you
want to be part of our Morrisania Family, a person-centered, fully
integrated, and innovative ambulatory care network that enables all
New Yorkers to live their healthiest lives.
- Conducts history, psychosocial evaluations and physical
- Analyzes lab results and follow up on abnormal findings.
- Assesses and treats acute illness.
- Performs first aid.
- Monitors and treats chronic illnesses.
- Formulates a plan of management for the patient.
- Participates in the different training/in-service conducted by
the department, facility or network.
- Participates in the different Quality improvement initiatives
of the department, facility, or network (i.e. - peer review and
QARR reviews).GYNECOLOGY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides primary health care to non-pregnant; asymptomatic
women for health maintenance, including family planning
- Recognizes deviations from normal and refer to appropriate
- Requests and/or perform specific diagnostic procedures with
appropriate consultation with the physician.
- Recognizes common gynecologic disorders and provides treatment
within the prescribed protocol.
- Manages therapy for specific gynecology disorders.
- Supports and instructs the patient with respect to problems
specific to female health, including counseling related to
sexuality, family dynamics, infertility, family planning,
self-breast examination, and menopause. OBSTETRICS
- Antepartum Care
- Establish the status of the present pregnancy and identify
risks, present or potential.
- Assume responsibility for the management of the care of the
mother and fetus throughout pregnancy, as long as progress meets
criteria as normal.
- Request and/or perform diagnostic procedures.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Obstetrics and
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State License
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Annual salary = $260,000 Board Eligible / $270,000 Board
Certified statusEqual Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), New Rochelle , Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gotham Health, Morrisania - Bronx, New York - Full Time, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!