Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Verifies request and patient information. Draws blood from adult,
pediatric and/or infant patients and processes specimens following
established procedures and techniques. Follows in-process quality
control procedures. Maintains related records.
- * Verifies request, patient and specimen information
- * Draws blood from adult, pediatric and/or infant patients and
processes specimens following established procedures and
- * Follows in-process quality control procedures.Maintains
- * Remains aware of patient emotional/physiological condition
and reports abnormal conditions to the proper people.
- Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Certified in Phlebotomy from a National Organization,
- Minimum of one (1) year Phlebotomy experience OR
Phlebotomy/Medical Assistant education program, required.
- Knowledge of laboratory computer, preferred.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Rochelle , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Syosset, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!