Physician Lead ( Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician ) Corporate Opportunity (Physician )
Company: Crossover Health
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Purchase, New York. Due to
growth , Crossover Health is expanding to Westchester NY . We are
seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Lead Physician for
our brand new upcoming primary care clinic coming to Purchase NY
March 2023 . Schedule : Full Time Onsite Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
About Crossover Health Crossover makes remarkable health possible
by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together
under one connected system of health. We ve built an entirely new
category of primary care providing one simple place to go for
trusted care in person, online, anytime. We are working with the
most innovative employer partners to integrate disconnected health
and wellness benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our
partners to increase access to care, decrease spending, and deliver
an unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
Job Responsibilities The Physician Lead is a key member of the
clinic leadership team. The Physician Lead is responsible for
providing direct primary care to patients and for leading the team
of care providers. The Physician Lead provides medical oversight,
expertise, and leadership across the care team. In partnership with
the leadership Triad, the Physician Lead guides the clinical team
towards achievement of Crossover s quadruple aim 1) highest quality
of care 2) decreased spend, 3) superior patient experience, and 4)
strong employee/provider engagement.
- Provides direct patient care including the development of
suitable treatment plans for patients/members.
- Partners alongside a lead nurse and administrator to run the
- Implements , optimizes, and recommends improvements to
Crossover s standard of care, operations and workflows.
- Leads and models collaboration with the full care team to
provide appropriate integrated care plans.
- Implements and contributes to the development of clinical
programs in coordination with the Crossover MG and program
- Develops and implements annual clinic goals and operating plans
in partnership with the Triad, with a goal of optimizing clinic
performance (as measured by operating system, patient outcomes,
utilization population health and financial metrics.
- Identifies and recommends clinic and account opportunities for
improvement and growth.
- Co-leads daily huddles and ensures communication is
shared/cascaded across the care team.
- Leads the practice in achieving quality goals and metrics and
implementing quality assurance programs.
- Ensures compliance with all policies (quality, privacy, etc.) ,
procedures, and protocols of the practice, including assisting
other care providers and extended care teams to comply and
collaborate on clinical outcome reviews and measurements.
- Hires, coaches, and develops care team talent (physicians,
optometrists, behavioral health, health coaches, physical
medicine). Assists in onboarding and training new team
- Ensures all clinical data is accurately captured and
- Provides availability for medical and technical questions for
employees, patient care staff and ancillary care providers,
including after-hours coverage, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a Medical Residency in Family Medicine or
- Valid, state-issued medical license for the state in which you
will work (license must be active on date offer letter is signed
and on first date of work)
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- Current DEA Registration
- 3 Professional References
- Leadership experience, ideally including management of peers
and responsibility for performance metrics
- Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality
assurance and quality improvement, and risk management,
- Experience and demonstrated ability to assess clinical needs
and work in an integrated, holistic approach to care, including
case management, disease management and/or population health
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively internally and
externally within a matrixed organization
- 2 years experience in staffing, coaching, and developing a
Keywords: Crossover Health, New Rochelle , Physician Lead ( Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician ) Corporate Opportunity (Physician ), Healthcare , Purchase, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!