Physician / Radiology / New York / Permanent / Radiologist
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Department of Radiology is seeking an ABR-Certified/Eligible
Radiologist to join the 6-member Emergency Radiology division.
- The ideal candidate will be Emergency Radiology,
Neuroradiology, or Body Radiology Fellowship trained and also be
able to read the full spectrum of emergency studies including CT
(body and neuro), ultrasound and radiographs.
- Neuro MRI is a plus.
- There is no requirement to perform procedures or read nuclear
medicine or mammography studies.
- There are different shifts available
- Candidates will work 122 shifts per year (equivalent to a one
week on two weeks off schedule).
- The division has 2 radiologists on duty per overnight to cover
the busy Emergency Departments (Level II trauma centers) for 10
hours on weekdays and 10.5 hours on weekends.
- Shifts are mainly performed on-site at the main hospital
campus; however, some work-from-home options are also
- Attendings work with a night float resident and have 24/7
CT/US/MR tech coverage.
- Compensation and benefits are highly competitive.
- The hospital and department offer multiple perks and benefits
including a 403b retirement plan, free parking, internal
moonlighting opportunities and a bonus plan.
- Faculty rank will be commensurate with the candidate s
- Applicants must be eligible for and be able to obtain licensure
in New York prior to their start date.
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., New Rochelle , Physician / Radiology / New York / Permanent / Radiologist , Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...