Physician / Radiology / New York / Permanent / Radiologist
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: May 22, 2023
- Board certified/eligible Abdominal Imaging Radiologist with
fellowship training at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor
- Qualified candidates must be proficient in abdominal and pelvic
CT, MRI, Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy.
- Subspecialties include Gastrointestinal Radiology,
Genitourinary Radiology, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound and
Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- New York license
- The Abdominal Imaging division provides clinical coverage of
multiple inpatient and outpatient facilities, transplant program
and a busy Emergency Department.
- Our faculty are responsible for the daily education and
supervision of radiology residents and abdominal imaging
- Candidates will also participate in departmental educational
activities, tumor boards and other interdisciplinary
- An interest in research and strong desire for a career in
academic radiology are encouraged time is dedicated weekly for
research and educational pursuits.
- Medical Center is a large, urban, academic, tertiary care
center and is a designated ACR Diagnostic Imaging Center of
- State-of-the-art MRI, CT and Ultrasound equipment, including a
new 3D lab and Radiochemistry Lab are available for clinical
imaging and cutting-edge research.
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., New Rochelle , Physician / Radiology / New York / Permanent / Radiologist , Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...