Lead Registered Nurse (Hybrid Remote - Bronx, New York) - Med Surg
Company: MAXIMUS, Inc
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Lead Registered Nurse (Hybrid Remote - Bronx, New York)Job
Maximus is currently seeking a Lead Registered Nurse to provide outstanding home assessment services to vulnerable populations and meet position qualifications to support the New York Independant Assessor Program (NYIA). The NYIA Program serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community-based long-term services. In this role, the nurse will have the opportunity to conduct home assessments and develop leadership skills by supporting the Regional Nurse Manager and a team of Nurse Assessors.
* This position is remote and will support a regional area in New York City. The position requires attending and conducting assessments in consumer homes or through a telehealth modality.
About the position
If you are passionate about providing outstanding home assessment services to vulnerable populations and meet position qualifications, then we are excited to meet you! In this role, you'll have the opportunity to conduct home assessments and develop leadership skills by supporting the Regional Nurse Manager and a team of Nurse Assessors. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to grow in a supportive and collaborative work environment. Take the next step in your career journey today and join our growing team!
What you will receive
* Salary ranges from $100,000 - $104,000 based on experience and location
* Travel reimbursement provided
* Competitive health benefits and 401k
* The opportunity to work from home
* Satisfaction in being able to assist New York residents with receiving a better quality of living through the NYIA program
Education and Experience Requirements
* Perform initial in-home evaluations of patients that includes evaluation of health status, strengths, care needs, and preferences utilizing the UAS-NY assessment tool
* Establish and maintains positive relationships with consumers, caregivers, and facility staff
* Maintain updated knowledge of the UAS-NY Assessment process
* Review consumer medical documentation and/or health referral forms, as relevant to the case
* Enter evaluation data into electronic evaluation form and transmit, as required
* Document any concerns, conflicting information, other issues that surface during the evaluation process
* Emphasize continuity of care, thus reducing or eliminating fragmentation, duplication, and gaps in the treatment plan
* Initiate communication between the Call Center and eligible consumers for enrollment into a managed care health plan
* Facilitate and support new IA Nurse Evaluators to meet the essential functions of the Nurse Evaluator position
* Conduct IA appointment visits with new Nurse Evaluators to provide demonstration and education
* Instruct, demonstrate, observe assessment skills and techniques and provides feedback to the Regional Nurse Manager
* RN license in the state of New York
* 2+ years RN experience in-home care
* Prior experience using the UAS-NY Community assessment tool, OASIS or MDS
* Ability to travel locally up to 50%
* Reliable form of transportation, may include public transportation services
Home Office Requirements
* Candidates must have their own cell phone
* Maximus provides company-issued computer equipment
* Reliable high-speed internet service
* Minimum 20 Mpbs download speeds/50 Mpbs for shared internet connectivity
* Minimum 5 Mpbs upload speeds
#MaxNYIA #Priority #NYIAIPP #RNII #HPNY #RNNI #ChargeNurse #NurseLead #AdministrativeClinicallead #ClinicalAdministrator #RemoteNurse #Telehealthwork #PublicHealth #MobileCare #NursingHome #StaffNurse #RegisteredNurse #NurseEvaluator #NurseTrainer #RNProcessImprovementjobs #ClinicalEvaluator #HybridRemoteBrooklyn # #NurseCoordinator #HealthcareNY #LPN #WorkFromHome #NurseSupervisor #NurseManager #PatientCare #HealthServices #ChiefRN #NurseChief #NurseDirector #ChiefOfNursing #LeadClinicalNurse #BronxNewYork #ClinicalNurse #HealthcareRegisteredNurse #NursingCareersRemote #WFH #RemoteMedical #CareManagement #CommunityHealthcare #NYNurses #NursingAdmin #CNL #Nursing #Leadership #HealthcareLeadership #Healthcare #NYC #Brooklyn #NewYork #RNClinicalServices #ClinicalServicesManager #HealthcareRNLead #NursingFaculty #NursingStaff #MedicalNurse #ClinicalSupervisor #FieldNurse #ClinicalNurse #CRNA #CNA #BSN #NursingLead #BrooklynRN #HealthcareJobsInNY#HighlightedJobs1122 #HybridLead #HybridRemoteClinicalNursesBronxNY #LeadRNNY #NYNurses4 #HighlightedJobs0405 #HighlightedJobs0503
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation.
Lead Registered Nurse (Hybrid Remote - Bronx, New York)Job
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Inc, New Rochelle , Lead Registered Nurse (Hybrid Remote - Bronx, New York) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
here to apply!