Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: St. Patrick's Home Rehabilitation and Health Care
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: September 9, 2023
St. Patrick's Home for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively
seeking a motivated and dedicated Full-Time Registered Nurse for
our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident &
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies &
standards of care.
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Long Term Care Experience a Plus
- Should be friendly and a team worker About Us
St. Patrick's Home is a Faith-Based facility located in the
northwest section of the Bronx, bordering scenic Van Cortlandt
Park. Sharing in the Ministry of the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged
and Infirm since 1931, the dedicated staff provides Long and
Short-term Care to the elderly, meeting the physical, spiritual,
and emotional needs of the residents as a part of the St. Patrick's
family, where "The Difference is Love."
Keywords: St. Patrick's Home Rehabilitation and Health Care, New Rochelle , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!