Customer Service Representative 1
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Bi-Lingual Spanish)
Location: Westbury, NY Service customers in the respective
territory by processing and expediting their orders, requests for
quotations, consignment and blanket agreements, consolidation
shipments, bulletins, certifications, and other information as
requested; and by taking ownership of their complaints to provide
solutions which meet with the customers satisfaction. To work as
part of a team to support other members of the department as well
as other members of the Company with customer satisfaction as the
ultimate goal. Responsibilities
- Process both written and verbal customer quotations for price
and delivery. Interface with Quality Assurance and Technical
Support as needed to ensure accuracy.
- Follow purchase order review procedure when entering quotations
and customer orders. Confirming they are an active account, terms
of payment, delivery date request, pricing, special label
requirements, standard terms and conditions and any special
instructions to make sure we can provide what the customer has
- Process consignment replenishments and billings. Maintain
balance records, perform monthly balance reconciliations,
investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Process blanket orders as requested by customers following
established department guidelines.
- Daily review of open order report to ensure all orders are
shipped on time. Documented confirmation to customer in advance of
any potential issue or delay.
- Process credit card authorizations.
- Process customer complaints, take ownership of problems that
arise and follow through to insure that corrective action is taken
when requested including root cause analysis and long term
corrective action. Work to improve our systems, procedures and
processes on a continual basis keeping the customer first. Process
returns per company policies and procedures.
- Maintain customer contact information, quotations, order
confirmations, complaints and any relevant customer communication
- Process new customer account templates providing credit
application, trade references, end user certificate and tax exempt
certificate if applicable.
- Work closely within the department, Sales and Technical Support
to ensure efficient use of resources and functions to support
Region America sales and profitability goals.
- Scan completed orders in optimal explorer for
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Perform other duties as required. We expect
- College degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service environment
- CRM and SAP experience preferred
- Proficient using MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to remain focused, positive, and flexible under
stressful conditions, quick thinker, solution oriented and good
interpersonal skills required
Keywords: Oerlikon, New Rochelle , Customer Service Representative 1, Hospitality & Tourism , Westbury, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!