Merchandiser - Bronx, NY
Company: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About LibertyAt Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce
as inclusive and diverse as the communities we serve. Our
associates are our #1 asset, and we are committed to investing in
our people, maintaining the highest safety standards, and creating
a culture of growth and innovation. We offer competitive
compensation and benefit packages to full-time, regular associates,
including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K
with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid holidays,
and more. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of
possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola
Beverages LLC. Merchandiser - $1,000 Sign-on Bonus*
*Limited-time Opportunity Pay Rate: $18.47 per hour Weekends
Mandatory start time 7:00 AM. Days off during the week What would
success look like?
- It's all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador and follow
our Merchandiser Standards! Make sure those product logos meet the
eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to
Store mileage reimbursement included
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important
relationships with all retail store personnel
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work safe but fast and
lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitivelyResponsibilities
- Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and
coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product
between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for
example, pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools;
replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and
taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning
product space; and securing damaged or defective
- Valid driver's license for your state of residency (Motor
Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be able to work on the weekends
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to
perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance reflects dependability, initiative,
professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor
for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set
- Ability to work in customer storage areas with varying
temperatures Additional Information*Bonus terms:
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job.
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout.
- Payouts will occur in 2 installments, $500 payable after 3
months and $500 after 6 months from day one.
- If at any time in the process you are either voluntarily or
involuntarily separated from the company you would no longer be
eligible to receive the applicable sign-on bonus or incentive.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages, New Rochelle , Merchandiser - Bronx, NY, Hospitality & Tourism , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!