Commercial Insurance Customer Service Rep
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Premier insurance, risk management and financial services firm
headquartered on the boarder of Nassau and Suffolk Counties, is
seeking to add to their Commercial Insurance Account Management
staff due to growth and expansion.
Under the guidance of the Commercial Lines Director, the incumbent
is responsible for processing and assisting agents with retaining
the book of business. In addition, they will work with agents to
support cross-selling business and provide customer support to the
The position is hybrid where you will be required to be in the
office 4 days a month.
- Knowledge of Direct Markets such as Hartford, Travelers, Utica,
Merchants, Liberty, etc., along with knowledge of the excess lines
marketplace and wholesale carriers
- Familiar with multiple lines of business- BOPS, Packages,
Umbrella/Excess, Property, E&O, D&O, EPL, Workers Comp,
- Maintain an active P&C license
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to maintain
daily follow-ups and rescheduling of tasks
- Create accord apps, remarket, and review quotes for proposing
- Issue certificates, process endorsements, answer miscellaneous
questions, correspond with carriers/underwriters, and follow up and
review to ensure accuracy of policies, endorsements, quotes,
- Work with multiple producers and clients, personable, and a
team player with a good attitude
- Comfortable handling clients anywhere from 50k-5mm
EXPERIENCE WITH SAGITTA AGENCY MANGEMENT SYSTEM AND IMAGE RIGHT IS
A HUGE PLUS.
Keywords: Job Juncture, New Rochelle , Commercial Insurance Customer Service Rep, Hospitality & Tourism , Plainview, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!