Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job as a Security Software
Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for jobseekers just
like you.Companies on Hired apply to you! You'll receive salary and
compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a
profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll
love!Security Software Engineers are responsible for everything the
website user encounters, including scrolling functions and
graphics, as well as building the logic, database interactions and
server configuration on the application's Backend.In addition to
programming the various features of server-side and user-side
applications, the Software Engineers is encouraged to upgrade and
maintain both the back and front-end as needed. As new technologies
emerge and platforms are expanded, the role will likely transform
to suit these changes.We need Security Software Engineering
jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented, multifaceted and can
work independently or in a team environment, to get the job
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side
- Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams
and engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are
included in your work.
- Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software
- Stay on top of rapidly growing technologies and engineering
trends.Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
- 4+ Years of experience with Backend web development.
- 4+ Years experience with Frontend web development.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End
and Backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure,
AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
- Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer
tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture.
- Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control
system.These Would Also Be Nice
- Good communication skills.
- Thriving as a member of a team.
- Understanding the needed technology for web development.
- Keeping business needs in mind.
- Wanting your work to appeal to clients.
- Having the desire to continuously grow and learn.Are you ready
to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, New Rochelle , Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required), IT / Software / Systems , Wantagh, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!