Senior Python Fullstack Developer
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Title: Sr. Python Fullstack Developer Location: Anywhere, USA
(Remote) Duration: Contract to Hire/Direct Job Description: Our
financial services client is seekeing multiple Senior Python
Fullstack Developers to join a growing tech team to build, consume,
document and integrate of APIs in a development, test and
production environment supporting the financial institution's
Software Platform. Development of RESTful API's in PythonFlask and
/ Or Node JS Express is required. In addition, you will support and
develop web applications for internal IT Services, as well as
develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support
websites on the back end. - Required Technical Experience:
- 5-7 Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development,
Management, and Implementation of various standalone and client -
server architecture-based enterprise application software (Banking
- Extensive knowledge in Python, PHP, PLSQL, SQL Server.
- Experience with Design, code, debug operations, reporting, data
analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Worked with MVW frameworks like Django, Angular JS, HTML, CSS,
XML, Java Script, jQuery, JSONandNode.js.
- Involvement in building frameworks and automating complex
workflows using Python for Test Automation.
- Experience in writing REST APIs in Python for large-scale
applications. Experience with Mulesoft or KONG preferred
- Excellent working experience in Agile (SCRUM)using TFS and
Waterfall methodologies with high quality deliverables delivered
- Write Python modules to extract/load data from the SQL based
- Good Command of web services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Must have used PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all
- Good working experience in using version control systems CVS,
SVN, Git, and GitHub.
- Proficient in developing web applications using PHP, MYSQL,
AWS, Flask, Jinja, HTML, XML, JSON, CSS, Java Script & AJAX.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including
- Skilled in testing tools like JIRA.
- Experienced in working with various Python IDEsusing PyCharm,
Spyder, NetBeans, PyStudio, PyScripter, Eric, Wing IDE and
- Adept at automating repetitive work through Python.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft.NET, C#, PLSQL/T-SQL coding, and
program debugging. Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a
leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet
delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune
1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered
with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants,
successfully building teams that have surefire results. In the past
two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in
contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We
understand communication is key to finding the right job that
matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the
work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings
extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the
country, see more at - www.consultnet.com
Keywords: ConsultNet, New Rochelle , Senior Python Fullstack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Westbury, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!