Sr. IT Program Manager
Company: ZT Systems
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: September 11, 2023
About the Role The main function of an Sr. IT Program Manager is
to assist the IT leadership in the successful definition,
implementation, and delivery of complex programs. The IT Program
Manager will provide complete program oversight and steer the
delivery of all IT projects across multiple organizational levels.
What You will Do
- Deliver, plan, execute, and close IT/Systems projects, ensuring
on-time delivery, adherence to scope, and alignment with budget
- Develop comprehensive project plans, encompassing resources,
timelines, milestones, and budgets, and share them with project
- Manage project scope by identifying and addressing changes
during the project lifecycle through proper change management.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the timely
completion of all project tasks.
- Implement risk management strategies to minimize project risks
and develop contingency plans when necessary.
- Monitor and track project progress, prepare project status
reports, and facilitate weekly status meetings for managers and
- Serve as the primary point of contact for project stakeholders,
providing regular updates on project status and addressing any
concerns or issues.
- Assist IT/Systems leadership in developing and executing plans
based on short- and long-term goals and strategies provided by
- Confidently lead with strong communication skills, inspiring
participants across all levels and fostering collaboration towards
a shared objective.
- Evaluate project performance, recommend improvements for future
projects, and ensure lessons learned are documented and shared with
- Maintain and update all project documentation as required, in
compliance with company policies and industry best practices. What
- Bachelor's degree in business, information science, or a
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant technical project management
- Understanding of architectural and technical aspects of
storage, VM, data center, and Microsoft tools/services.
- Profound knowledge of PMP principles and practices.
- Proven experience in collaborating with Sponsors and Business
Owners to develop program roadmaps aligned with business objectives
and prioritized based on resource availability.
- Demonstrated experience in managing dependencies, impacts,
risks, and issues across programs/projects within a portfolio.
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding leadership, enthusiasm, and accountability, coupled
with high attention to detail and a commitment to quality in all
- Familiarity with a variety of programs and business management
- Highly self-motivated, with excellent prioritization and
- ITIL or PMP certification is required. , About ZT Systems At ZT
Systems, you'll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart,
passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to
collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and
deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along the
way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment
that's challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.A culture built
around our values we work hard and think fast. We view challenges
as opportunities-to do better, push harder, and be faster than we
were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on
together. And when we succeed, we use the momentum to go even
further. We create value with everything we do, building the
foundation of today-and transforming the future of tomorrow.Join ZT
Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects
the world. What We Offer When you join ZT, you'll enjoy a range of
world-class, inclusive employee benefits designed to grow with you
and our company. From competitive compensation to 401K matching to
comprehensive health & wellness programs and tuition reimbursement,
ZT Systems offers industry leading benefits packages for eligible
employees designed to help you get the most out of life.ZT Group
Int'l. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. ZT Systems provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: ZT Systems, New Rochelle , Sr. IT Program Manager, IT / Software / Systems , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!