Pharmacy Receiver- NY
Company: Pro Care LTC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ProCare LTC Pharmacy understands the universal needs of
healthcare institutions with a personal touch that only an
independent pharmacy can offer. With three decades of experience we
have the understanding and knowledge to move into the next
generation of pharmacy services.
One Full Time Position Available: Tuesday- Saturday:
Rate of Pay is based on experience.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with company
We are seeking to hire one Pharmacy Receiver to work out of our
Farmingdale, NY Pharmacy. ProCare LTC Pharmacy relies on it's
Receiver to ensure that it's products are logged into the system
accurately and restocked accordingly.
Some of the responsibilities of the receiver include:
- Onloading and unpacking boxes
- Checking incoming items against invoices and maintaining
- Receiving and inventorying of all packages entering the
- Scanning all medications into Frameworks
- Reporting shortages/damages to vendors in a timely manner
- Maintain shipping and warehouse supplies
- Scanning and emailing all invoices/packing slips to accounts
- Ability to lift heavy boxes (40-50lbs)
- Onloading pallets
- Must be very detail oriented and be organized
- Ability to frequently stand, kneel, and walk on a hard surface
as well as bend, stoop, and reach.
- Registered pharmacy technician license preferred
Keywords: Pro Care LTC, New Rochelle , Pharmacy Receiver- NY, Other , Farmingdale, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!