Clinician (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAT)
Company: Vocational Instruction Project
Posted on: May 3, 2021
REPORTS TO: Clinical Supervisor or Clinic
- 100% amount of time will be spent delivering clinical
- Provide DSM diagnostic assessment and treatment plan and make
appropriate recommendations and referrals and document in
accordance with regulatory agencies and policy and procedures.
- Implement interventions utilizing Evidence Based Practices
- Participate in (IDT) interdisciplinary treatment team meetings
focused on client mental health care.
- Facilitate groups using Evidence Based Practices to assist and
empower clients in improving their ability to manage their mental
health needs and achieve recovery.
- Consultation/supervision with attending psychiatrist and mental
health specialist on best course of treatment recommendations and
LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAT Required
- 5 years of providing direct clinical services, preferably in a
mental health setting addressing co-occurring disorders.
- Knowledge of chemical dependency.
- Very organized with excellent time management skills required
to ensure seamless flow of clients in the clinic, timely submission
of documentation and billing related documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with staff and colleagues
throughout VIP and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to verbally express ideas and concepts clearly to
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to maintain
charts as per policy and procedures.
- Bilingual, ability to speak Spanish preferred
- Must be eligible for clearance through NYS Central Registry for
Child Abuse and NYS Justice Center
Perks Working for VIP:
- Dress down Fridays
- Discount on gym membership
- Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
- Annual holiday party
- Annual staff picnic
- Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
- Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Vocational Instruction Project, New Rochelle , Clinician (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAT), Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!