77532926 Direct Support Professional II
Company: Institute for Community Living
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Under supervision, provide supports and services which involve
advocating for, encouraging, guiding and teaching individuals in
expressing personal choice, ensuring community integration,
assisting individuals with personal hygiene care, toileting, lifts
and transfers, dining, dressing, and meal preparation.
- You would help individuals to participate in games and
recreational programs; coach and encourage individuals to develop
daily living skills; and provide a clean, safe, and comfortable
- You would work with other staff to carry out and record care
plans and, in accordance with special instructions, you may
administer medication. These positions are physically
- You would need to be prepared to act to ensure the health and
safety of individuals in emergency situations.
- In some of the residences, you must be able to stand, bend,
stretch, and lift bedridden and/or incapacitated individuals.
To learn more about what direct support professionals do on the
job every day, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnK4z3KAqtE.
Keywords: Institute for Community Living, New Rochelle , 77532926 Direct Support Professional II, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!