* Developmental Disabilities
New Rochelle, NY, USA
Ensure appropriate supervision, health and safety of
individuals; Implement Individual Plan of ProtectiveOversight.
* Advocate for individuals in the community (medical
appointments, church, recreation activities etc).
* Ensure individual's plan of care is implemented.
* Ensure that individual medication is administered as
* Assist in daily living skills (e.g. personal hygiene, food
preparation, house keeping, laundry, shopping)
* Maintain facility in compliance with the OPWDD and COA
* Facilitate individual's learning and skill training in fire
* Implementation and documentation of individual's goals.
* Complete daily progress notes and other individual logs.
* Maintain updated certifications in CPR/first aid, SCIP, and
* Provide atmosphere conducive to positive behavior.
* Observe, report regressive and unusual behavior and work
cooperatively with clinical staff.
* Planning and preparing balanced meals.
* Cleaning and maintaining of the residential unit.
* Assist individuals with the purchase of groceries, clothing,
hygiene supplies and other items needed.
* Attends appropriate workshops, trainings, and meetings.
* Assist in providing spiritual development.
* Assist in providing ethical and moral values.
* Transport and escort individuals on recreational activities,
medical appointment, home visits, etc
* Assist in development of social skills.
* Remain on shift until your relief has arrived.
* Complete job related tasks as needed.
AMAP, SCIP, CPR, and First Aid Certifications preferred. Valid
NY, NJ, CT, or PA, State Driver's License required Experience
working with adults that have developmental disabilities preferred.
with 6 points or less.
HS Graduate or Equivalent or better in General
### Licenses & Certifications
*Posted:* April 8, 2021