Teacher - Biondi Elementary
Company: Leake & Watts Services Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The main responsibility of the teacher is to provide instruction
and supervision within a therapeutic classroom and to implement the
philosophy of education as outlined in school policy.
- Carrying out and maintaining all instructional aspects of a
- Completing progress reports and Annual Review reports for the
- Delivering classroom instructional program and adjusting based
on the needs of the students.
- Selecting appropriate instructional materials.
- Monitoring and assesses student progress and behavior.
- Maintaining a classroom environment that is conducive for
- Maintaining student report cards, as a means of documenting
- Maintaining student attendance records.
- Utilizing therapeutic intervention techniques to de-escalate
problematic student behaviors.
- Maintaining contact with parents, as necessary.
- Assisting with daily student dismissal.
- Carrying out other tasks that the administrators deem
- M. A. in Special Education preferred.
- Certification as a Special Education Teacher in NY State,
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Ability to individualize instruction in a classroom
- Ability to communicate and work within a therapeutic
Keywords: Leake & Watts Services Inc, New Rochelle , Teacher - Biondi Elementary, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!