Become an On-Call Fitness Specialist and make a difference in
the lives of others by empowering them to improve their physical
What would your work schedule look like?
- Shifts available Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 3:00 pm
How much could you make in this position?
What qualifications are needed?
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science or related field
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED certifications from the American Red
Cross or American Heart Association
- ACSM, ACE, NSCA, NASM, or AFAA certification preferred
What is Corporate Fitness Works all about?
Corporate Fitness Works develops custom fitness center
management programs that focus on the unique and specific needs of
employees who work in today's large-scale office environment. Our
success is the result of teamwork and values!
What kind of person are we looking for?
Corporate Fitness Works is seeking a fun loving, energetic team
member who has a passion to make a difference in the health and
well-being for clients at a corporate fitness site. Your unique and
creative skills can lead to career growth opportunities at numerous
sites located throughout the country!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Assist members with reaching their personal training goals
- Administer fitness assessments; provide results counseling
- Develop safe and effective exercise programs; provide general
- Teach new and innovative group exercise classes
- Interact with client and members; establish mutually beneficial
- Participate in membership enrollment procedures
- Participate in and gain exposure to a wide variety of fitness
What skills are required?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization skills required
- Good working knowledge of computers: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Personable; positive attitude
- Ability to instruct multiple group exercise formats
Corporate Fitness Works wants you to be part of our active
culture that focuses on inspiring work/life balance and sustaining
longevity through career growth and advancement. If you share our
vision and values then look no further, for 30 years Corporate
Fitness Works is living proof that good health is good
Pre-employment background check required as permitted by
federal, state and local law
Corporate Fitness Works is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, gender,
marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color,
religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any
other status protected under the law. If you require assistance to
apply for this job, you may request reasonable accommodation by
calling 703-204-2332.. Reasonable accommodations are considered on
a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a
request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative
Action issues will be responded to from this phone number.