NY - Patient Care Representative (PT and FT opportunities)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation's leading cannabis companies, is
changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team
shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our
reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and
dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this
fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We're grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann
operates dispensaries and production facilities across multiple
states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio
and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the
east coast. For more information about our company, please visit
Under the supervision of the Pharmacist General Manager, the
Patient Care Representative (PCR) will assist the general manager
and assistant general manager in all administrative, clinical and
operational functions within a fast-paced, clinically-oriented,
environment. The PCR will educate patients/caregivers on medical
marijuana products under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
The PCR will promote a work environment that is positive, patient
service-oriented and compliant within the guidelines of the state
and company. The ideal candidate should be passionate about their
role and have a strong willingness to help people become educated
about medical cannabis.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Assist pharmacist manager in filling practitioner
recommendations, and filing state required documentation based on
Compassionate Care Act guidelines.
- Electronically file documents into member file folders, set up
files for new members, and audit files to ensure that information
is accurately filed.
- Perform the timely triage of documents and steam-line tasks
appropriately to the Pharmacists.
- Answer phone calls from patients, schedule appointments, and
any other functions necessary for Dispensary operations.
- Process recommendations for patients under the direct
supervision of a Pharmacist.
- Prepare and provide support in all (onsite and desk) audit
activities related to Dispensary Unit.
- Assist in education and ringing out of patients.
- Accountable for accurately utilizing PharmaCann's Point of Sale
- Assist in the check in process in the Dispensary.
- Provides outstanding patient service.
- Inspire patient confidence and create patient loyalty.
- Develop knowledge of various products and the NYS Medical
Marijuana Program and Federal law regarding medical cannabis.
- Execute PharmaCann's dispensary protocols including safety
- Complies with all security and legal requirements.
- Act as a safety officer.
- Ensure the store is well maintained.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Back up Courier and OSS roles as required. Couriers are
required to hold a current driver license and maintain a good
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Strong Computer based skills.
- Compassionate and strong work ethic
- A high school diploma or higher and 2+ years of work
experience. Experience in a retail, high level customer service
company, and/or managed care/health care organization
- Proven track record in ability to cultivate long- term
- Previous dispensing, retail or patient service experience
- Exceptional patient service skills; experience in health care
related field is a plus
- Desire to learn about our products in order to assist
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and
cash management is a must
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including
weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Must be 21 years of age and pass a background check.
- Job may require regular weekend and evening shifts.
- May be required to drive in snow, rainy or difficult
- May be tasked to deal with difficult clients.
- May be required to stand for long periods.
- Can lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to withstand long hours working on a computer
- Ability to move quickly within the facility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.
We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement
experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate
with experience. Benefits are available.
Keywords: PharmaCannis, New Rochelle , NY - Patient Care Representative (PT and FT opportunities), Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!