Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Conducts medical evaluations and provides care to adult and
pediatric patients before and during transport by ambulance.
Performs all phases of transport services including maintenance of
equipment and additional related duties.
- Provides patient care and transport.
- Evaluates patients before transport and documents findings on
NYS Patient Care Report.
- Monitors, evaluates and documents patient condition during
- Performs medical interventions as needed.
- Contacts medical control for additional orders and/or
procedures as necessary.
- Completes appropriate paperwork.
- Reports to staff at receiving facility prior to transferring
patient over to receiving facility.
- Keeps vehicle stocked with equipment and supplies.
- Ensures vehicle is clean inside and out and ready for future
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Paramedic Certification in New York State, and Valid
Driver's License in New York State required, plus specialized
certifications as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Rochelle , Paramedic, Other , Syosset, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!