Help Desk Support Specialist
Company: Baldor Food
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Since our beginnings as part of the iconic Greenwich Village
retail store, Balducci's, Baldor has maintained its original
promise - curate and deliver the best ingredients from around the
world. For 25 years, we have served the food industry using cutting
edge logistics to create a seamless customer experience. Our
commitment to service and quality has made us the first choice in
distribution for a diverse list of industry leaders that includes
hotels, restaurants, county clubs, hospitals, nursing homes.
As an industry leader in wholesale, retail, and residential food
distribution, Baldor Specialty Foods continues to grow and evolve
at a rapid pace across all departments. Baldor is seeking a Help
Desk Support Specialist. The Help Desk Support Specialist will be
the "go-to" person for providing technical assistance and support
related to computer systems, hardware and software. The Help Desk
Support Specialist is responsible for answering queries and
addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up new computers, printers, users, phones and workspace
- Ongoing maintenance of computers, changing printer cartridges
and troubleshooting monitors.
- Respond to basic excel, word, and outlook inquiries.
- Assist users with basic troubleshooting, emails, systems.
- Assisting in running CAT 6 wires, patching.
- Responding to any support inquiries
- Creating brand new users in exchange, sage and any other
- Assisting users with Sage ERP system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience providing support in IT operations.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; Excel & Word.
- Very hands on with smart devices.
- Experience assisting customers on phone and live chat, email,
social media and web form submissions.
- Must know how to work with macros.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work on your feet for most of the day, repetitive
bending, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Key punching is required.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and be capable of
breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root
At Baldor Specialty Foods we've got you covered with a
competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes FREE
medical/dental/vision (free for employee & family), prescription,
life insurance, company gym, matched 401K plan and a profit sharing
Baldor Specialty Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants will be considered for positions for which they meet the
minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to
race, color, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability,
gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions, national
origin, current or prospective service in the uniformed services,
veteran status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, pregnancy,
alienage or citizenship status, gender identity or expression and
including status as a transgender individual, genetic formation,
predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, domestic
violence victim status, familial status, or any other basis
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Baldor Food, New Rochelle , Help Desk Support Specialist, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!