Resident Monitor, Per Diem
Company: Lower Eastside Service Center
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Provides security for Franklin Ave. residents, staff and
- Be available on short notice for shifts that Full-Time and
Part-Time scheduled Resident Monitors cannot work.
- Meets, greets, checks identifications and announces visitors to
residents and staff.
- Maintains daily log of complaints and incidents in the
building. Identifies types of alarms when they are sounded and
informs maintenance for follow up.
- Calls 911 in emergencies and informs Emergency Operator of
- Fills out tenant complaint forms and relays information to
appropriate staff for follow up.
- Answers central telephones and relays messages to staff and
- Records and maintains log of incidents.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
QUALIFICATION - EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Fireguard (F-01) Certification required or must be attained
within first 6 months of employment.
- High School Diploma, GED and/or a satisfactory equivalent
combination of education and/or training and experience.
SCHEDULE: Coverage as needed for shifts - 8am-4pm, 4pm-12am or
RATE: Hourly Rate $15/hr
LOCATION: Bronx, NY 10456
To join our diverse team, please include a cover letter and
salary requirements with your resume/application submission.
Please visit us at www.lesc.org
Keywords: Lower Eastside Service Center, New Rochelle , Resident Monitor, Per Diem, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!