Captain G450 Farmingdale, NY (FRG)
Company: Delta Private Jets
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Responsible for the safe, legal, and efficient operation of each
flight assignment as a turnkey managed employee.
- Has the authority and responsibility to operate the aircraft
and delay, cancel, modify, or discontinue a flight when conditions
- During flight time, is in command of the aircraft and crew and
is responsible for the safety of the passengers, crewmembers,
contents, and the airplane.
- Determine that all crewmembers have met duty time limitations,
rest requirements, and are qualified, current, properly dressed,
and able to complete the flight assignment.
- Ensure all crewmembers possess all applicable certificates,
licenses, and permits.
- Ensure all facets of trip planning including weather,
navigation, facilities, aircraft airworthiness, aircraft
performance, security, and customer requests are conducted in
accordance with FAA Regulations, Company Operations Manual,
Operations Specifications, Standard Operating Procedures, and
Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure all preflight, cockpit and post-flight checks are
completed in accordance with the AFM, Standard Operating
Procedures, and Company Operations Manual.
- Ensure crew compliance with all Company policies and
procedures, directives, Operations Specifications, and Federal
- Complete and submit all post-flight documentation including
flight sheets, maintenance discrepancies, receipts for customer
billing, customer service surveys, and required FAA reports.
- Ensure crew performance in accordance with Crew Resource
- May delegate functions and duties to other crewmembers but
retains full responsibility.
- Participate proactively in safety and quality systems by
identifying, reporting, and mitigating hazards and quality issues;
providing timely input to management and applying systems processes
to address quality and safety issues.
- Must maintain First Class Medical.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the
Chief Pilot or higher authority.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to complete training program, demonstrating
proficiency with job requirements.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- 3,500 hours total time, 2,000 PIC, 1,000 turbine, Airline
Transport Pilot (ATP), and First Class Medical.
- Must reside within two hours of KFRG or be willing to
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the General Operations manual,
FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals,
Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Procedures, and other
pertinent information relating to this duty.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug
screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes
that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to
diversity. EEO is the Law.
Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities: Delta Private
Jets, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application
process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled
veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a
disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at
email@example.com or alternatively send a fax to
859-334-6552. In order to quickly respond to your request, please
use the words "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your
email or as the title of your fax document.
Keywords: Delta Private Jets, New Rochelle , Captain G450 Farmingdale, NY (FRG), Other , Farmingdale, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!