Event Day Attendant
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Event Day Attendant - Yankee Stadium (Bronx, NY)
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has
transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more
than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally.
Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global
Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and
partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute
their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across
business verticals including professional sports; collegiate;
attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the
industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional
experiences in sports and entertainment.
The role will report to the Human Resources Management team and
will primarily assist with event day duties as needed. Successful
candidates will proactively troubleshoot and resolve any issues
related to check-in and throughout the duration of the event.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with check-in/check-out procedures as necessary
- Ensure that associates are in compliance with required
protocols and procedures to gain entry to the Stadium including
various health and safety SOPs
- Identify and resolve any issues associates are experiencing at
- Help direct associates, temporary workers, and NPO volunteers
to assigned locations
- Visit assigned stands and ensure employees are at their
assigned locations. Communicate with management team with any
- Set up and break down check in areas, employee meals, and other
areas as needed
- Ensure all associates are following safety and training
- Assist with customer service/associate engagement
- Support with any other tasks/duties as assigned
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; bilingual
language skills are a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to remain calm under stressful situations
- Elevated time management, organizational, and prioritizing
- Must be able to obtain food safety and responsible alcohol
- Must be able to work independently with limited
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up
to 25 lbs
- Requires the ability to stand, walk and sit for long periods of
time. Must be able to navigate ramps, stairs and elevators.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours including late nights,
weekends and holidays and availability to work all Stadium
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and
procedures and regulations including but not limited to Legends'
COVID Preparedness Plan and Standard Operating Procedures, complete
company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety
- Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies
and procedures, looking for and reporting any unsafe work
conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any
additional job specific safety training.
- Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the
company's risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day
that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Legends, New Rochelle , Event Day Attendant, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!