Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Ready to be a part of something big? At the South Bronx
Job Corps Center, we provide at-risk students with the tools they
need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families. Our
team members enjoy competitive wages, affordable health, dental,
and prescription drug insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, paid sick
time, paid holidays, flexible schedules, 401(k) with company match,
and a chance to make a difference every day!
Reports to the
manager, health & wellness. Performs duties concerned with the care
of the sick and injured, prevention of illness, and promotion of
good health in compliance with government and management
- Provide first aid treatment and assist physician in treating
serious accidents or illness.
- Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to doctor's
instructions and maintain student health records.
- Cleanse and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment and
provide follow?up nursing care as required.
- Prepare and administer specified medications and drugs and
assist in developing programs to prevent or control diseases and
- Assist in the management and coordination of the pregnancy,
weight control and smoking cessation programs.
- Monitor students restricted to the infirmary.
- Perform routine lab tests in accordance with approved
- Triage, assess chief complaints, take vital signs, do
appropriate charting and assist with chart review duties and with
- Assist doctor or mid-level health care provider when
- Demonstrate appropriate professional behavior.
- Participate in career development services system by helping
students maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards
for a work environment.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff
and other center customers
- Participate in student employability programs and
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties
as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by
Education and Experience
Completion of a licensed practical
nurse program with a valid LPN License. Excellent written and
verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required.
Valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record, unless
waived by management. #ZR
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, New Rochelle , Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!