Registered Nurse (HHD RN) $5k BONUS!
Posted on: July 22, 2021
34 Marconi StSuite 110, Bronx, New
York, 10461-2755, United States of America
Registered Nurse – Home Hemodialysis
Some dialysis patients perform their dialysis treatment at home
instead of in-center. In this role, you’ll work in the clinic to
plan, train, and oversee your patients to ensure their home
dialysis treatment stays on track.
What to expect
- Advocate – here you’ll be responsible for assessing each
patients’ condition and implement comprehensive training plans
based on your evaluation to help them dialyze on their
- Educate – In addition to training patients to perform
their own treatments and giving them the confidence to address
complications, home hemodialysis nurses also educate perspective
patients on the potential benefits of home dialysis and engage
physician and in-center nurses to ensure patients are making an
active choice in their dialysis treatment.
- Autonomy – provide comprehensive patient care in an
independent setting by applying your “core” nursing skills to
assess, diagnose and implement complete care plans.
What we’ll provide:
- In-classroom and hands on training – if you are new to
dialysis, we’ll provide a 9-12 week paid training and the support
to guide you through to becoming a nephrology nurse.
- Career opportunities – DaVita is committed to providing
robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to
remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership
operations, corporate functions, integrated care, and clinical
- 3000+ locations – across the U.S. for wherever life may
- Comprehensive benefits package – including medical,
dental, vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents,
back-up child and elder care and so much more.
Some details about this position:
- Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you
will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during
training. You may be working mornings, evenings, weekends and
- You must be flexible on the final clinic placement as it may be
in a different location; there is also the potential to float to
various clinics during and after your training.
You must have:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Minimum of 12 months' of RN experience.
- Current driver's license, reliable transportation, and vehicle
insurance in state of residence.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing
(B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program
may be substituted for nursing degree.
- CPR certified, or willing to become certified within 30
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and
You might also have:
- Training/Teaching/Healthcare Education background.
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
Interested in learning more about home hemodialysis? Read
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or send us a message on
our DaVita Careers Facebook page.
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer – Vet and Disability. To
learn more about what this means click here.
Keywords: DaVita, New Rochelle , Registered Nurse (HHD RN) $5k BONUS!, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!