Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Our clients is the world's largest supplier of GSE (Ground
Support Equipment) and airport-related equipment replacement parts.
They also provide supply chain management, on site supply services,
single source supply, logistics solutions, engineering solutions
and other cost reduction programs.
Summary of the Position:
The Executive Administrative Assistant will support the
Executive Department by providing admin support to the executive
leadership team under the direct supervision of CEO and Executive
Vice President. This position will deal with diverse group of
external callers and visitors, as well as internal contacts at all
levels in the organization. Independent judgement is needed to
plan, prioritize, organize, and administer a diversified
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings,
travel, conferences, and department activities for all members of
the department. Sorts and distribute executive mail. Ensure
efficient workflow and tracking of all activities.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls,
maintain and update filing system, retrieving information when
- Acts as a liaison with internal departments, including senior
leaders and department heads, as well as external visitors
/clients. Handle confidential and non-routine information and
explain policies when necessary.
- Coordinate and manage annual show calendar, complete all
show/vendor documentation, arrange payments, manage shipments to
show sites and specific needs pertaining to the show.
- Oversee the travel program, arrange domestic and international
fights, hotel accommodations, car service and /or car rentals for
executive teams, groups and/or external visitors/clients.
- Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, graphs,
business plans, etc., responsible for accuracy and clarity of final
copy. Ensure all company lists and contacts are up to date.
- Works independently and within a team on special projects,
research and facilitate project needs through use of internet,
vendors or other means and assist team with ad hoc requests.
- Audit and prepare expense reports, maintain executive
calendars, administer branch vehicle reports, and arrange catering
events for internal department and/or external clients.
- Order and monitor office supplies and other office related
purchases for the US and Canadian Locations.
- High School diploma required
- Associates degree preferred
- Two years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Proven self-starter that can work independently and within a
- Highly organizational with great attention detail
- Ability to thrive in fast paced work environment
- Capable of working with confidential and discrete
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Bilingual Spanish/French a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including
Excel-Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Keywords: Gables Search Group, New Rochelle , Executive Assistant, Other , Plainview, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!